Saturday, March 29, 2008

16 Days Till the 2008 Chasing RT Video Tour


Yes only 16 days left till the big event. The last month has been filled with so much preparation and getting things done before I go down to the Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention. For those of you who don't know about RT. It's a huge convention where romance and erotica authors come for workshops, book signings, parties and a good time. If you are planning on going down make sure to stop me if you see me. I'm going to floating around bringing you an insider look of the event.
If you want to keep up with the videos check out my official site and my yahoo loop. There will be tons of info there once the event starts.

2 comments:

Minx Malone said...

I'm so jealous that I'm not going. WAAAAHHHHH

Sigh. I guess I'll have to check out your site Savannah to see what's happening :)

Minx

Savannah Chase said...

i wish you were going too, it would be a blast.....this tour is going to be out of this world....